[FOR SALE] Complete Power Steering Parts

-

Tony Dolin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Thanks for looking!!! I have everything needed to convert 64 to 66 Barracuda to power steering from a manual steering car. If you are tired of fighting with your car I have all the parts to convert it to power steering.
These parts are new old stock. The steering gear, power steering pump is used, high pressure side hose, low pressure side hose, rebuild kit for the steering column, and the hoses needed, I have from a 66 Cuda that had power steering in it , the steering column. The brackets to mount the pump and the fan belt. Check out the picture of the parts and start a private conversation if you may be interested.
If you live in Florida,34472 sip code. it may be cost effective to come and pick up these parts as some of them are heavy and will be costly to ship. Please replace my gas if I meet you somewhere.
I'm asking $275 plus shipping and handling plus I only will take a post office money orders for all transactions. I'm willing to meet you close to my house for picking up said parts.
Check out the pictures and let me know if you are interested.
Thanks again for looking
Tony

20220626_153809.jpg

20220626_153823.jpg

-
Back