Used up over half of my bad words.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
So the other day I mentioned being bored, so I decided to go to the local Pick a Part just to see if there was anything interesting.
When I pulled into the parking lot some guys big *** dog ran over and jumped up on my drivers door and stuck his head in my window.
I friggin lost it.
Not the end of the world, but damn.

IMG_5472.gif

That's why I drive rats for daily & anything like that, can't have anything nice for long....

I wouldda had to keep Kitty from using her .357 and I might notta been able to.

I the dog's owner still alive (it isn't the dog's fault)? Paying for the damage?

Well that sure sucks!
A couple years ago my wife and I stopped in to visit my brother at his new place. We had our two dogs with us and we were in the garage. My brother started to raise the hoist in the center bay, and my husky/shepherd mix male was startled by the noise and jumped on the hood of his 1970 Chevelle SS454, parked in the next bay.
Well, HOLY MOTHERF***KING SH*T, JESUS F***KING CHRIST, WHAT THE F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was all that was said. Fortunately, the cover was on the car, preventing any scratches and in the end there was no damage. Lucky!
20230715_191325.jpg

My brother owns about a dozen or so collector cars, but this one is his pride and joy.

Most dog owners have no respect for anyone in the world. . I like dogs, but now the owners is a different story. Not all.

I the dog's owner still alive (it isn't the dog's fault)? Paying for the damage?
That's very true. It never is the animal's fault. BUT if he will jump up on a door, he will likely attack someone. I don't know about you, but my own well being and the well being of my family is a lot more of a priority than an animal.

Don't get me wrong, I like dogs. Just not in the grocery store or restaurants

I like dogs as well, as long as they don’t intrude on others uninvited.
And I was only able to click agree once unfortunately.

I also get the “support animal” thing, but if you need to take your dog into the grocery store for “support” then you should just stay home and order delivery.

One day in Safeway I told my wife “Oh look, when you put your groceries in the cart you can imagine someone’s dog *** was sitting there.”

Loud enough for the person who’s dog *** was in the cart to hear.
The woman turned around and gave me a dirty look and I gave her a dirty look back.
My Wife gets embarrassed when I do things like that, but wtf?

I don't get the support thing . If a person can't support themselves for an hour you need more help than a dog can give ya !

-
Back