What to use when drying off car after wash?

-
I am a former auto detailer and learned years ago how to take care of a cars paint. At one time I had 4 Black vehicles at the same time! Yes beautiful when clean but when it that? Seemed all I did was clean dirty Black cars LOL :lol:
That finish looks great Ron!

I'm of the same mindset as my car is never out in the rain either.

Here's mine..

1715362987978.jpeg

Damp chamois as well to clean then 3m glazes and McGuire's wax to finish, all by hand.

I don't think I would get away with this on a daily driver though when mud and other debris gets on the paint.

That finish looks great Ron!

I'm of the same mindset as my car is never out in the rain either.

Here's mine..

View attachment 1716248158

Damp chamois as well to clean then 3m glazes and McGuire's wax to finish, all by hand.

I don't think I would get away with this on a daily driver though when mud and other debris gets on the paint.
Or bird droppings! Watch out parking beneath those trees! lol

I NEVER "wash" my old cars with a hose and water. I don't want to fill the cracks and crevices with water EVER. The paint on my current car is absolutely beautiful and I wipe it down when dirty with a damp cloth , then use hand glaze to polish , then a spray on finish polish. My car shines like glass and I know I don't have moisture deep inside the nooks and crannies starting rust.

View attachment 1716247616
Hey Ron... I am going the waterless route. I like your reasoning. Can you fill me in on the "specifics" of the process you use? Products, application, etc. Thanks!

-
Back