Mopar Action magazine

-

Thanks for posting this Ron_M .

This is a perfect example of information transfer as I would have never see this interview if it wasn't for this site.

I am not on Social (Brainwashing) media including Facebook ( individual data manipulation for profit site) and prefer this type of communication and information. Hopefully, the government is not controlling this yet.

I am old school for sure as I love magazines and books. Nothing better than going to a magazine article and looking up an interview with oh, let's say Car Life's 1968 article on Pony Cars. It had a phenomenal magazine spread on every pony car in 1968.

I work for a Car dealership and every other Saturday the young guys at work drop by to discuss cars have a few beers and even teach me a few tricks.

They can't get enough of perusing through my magazine library that I have been building since the early 70's and thank God, they love our early A-Bodies and other iconic muscle cars.

There's hope for the hobby yet....
Barracuda Article1.jpg
Barracuda Article2.jpg

Ya, that's them.... couldn't help but express their opinion that Mopars were better!
...and then, prove it by showcasing cars like the "Green Brick" , the 72 Road Runner, the Savoy and others.

-
Back