-
Chris Thompson's Dart

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_9597.JPG

@TT5.9mag, we had to leave before @turbodart68 ran his 3rd round of eliminations. Did he end up winning the eliminations?
Thanks for the pics of his event trophies and the group shot.
He did. There was a staging debacle in the last round and they backed both cars out. @turbodart68 should have gotten the win. He was staged and on the transbrake for 9 seconds (we counted the time on my video) and the other car didn’t stage. But they had em re run it heads up 10 minutes later and Chris crushed him.

He did. There was a staging debacle in the last round and they backed both cars out. @turbodart68 should have gotten the win. He was staged and on the transbrake for 9 seconds (we counted the time on my video) and the other car didn’t stage. But they had em re run it heads up 10 minutes later and Chris crushed him.

Thanks!
For other readers, @turbodart68 '69 Dart ran the 1/8 mile track at Irwindale in 5.320 @131.45 taking the win.
Way to go!!!

Damn.... that kink at the end of the track (shut down area) is nuts. I don't think I could ever get used to that. lol
The kink looks way worse on camera than it is. You just roll through it. The bump in the right lane is the bad part, it unloads the chassis right when you need to brake.

-
Back