Who's planning on running at Lebanon Valley

-

drjay0

The Jet
Reaction score
The Swinger will be making its maiden runs at Mopars at the Valley this Saturday. My brother in laws Duster which made the rounds with the in-car video pass will be running also. Stop on by and Say Hi. I'll be towing with my new white Hemi Ram that I picked up Tuesday night on a whim. Leftover 2005 with no miles for $21k - $9k trade for my 02 Dakota plus some cash puts me at 231/mo. I could not pass that up. Anyway if you're there come on by our little slice of the LVD pits.

Jason

well, my test and tune was postponed to 10/13, and I have to move my wife's grandmother, so I cant make it. LVD is still my "home track". Have a great time, the air looks to be good, as long as the headwinds stay away.

Well talk about a great day. Far exceeded expectations with the new combo in the Swinger. I was hoping for a 13 something at 100. Well how about a 12.33 at 110 !!!! I love smallblocks. Oh, and my brother in law that I posted the in car video of his Duster went a personal best of 9.75 @ 139.84!!! I love smallblocks and stick cars. Previous best was 9.93 at 139.0. Great day all around.

-
Back