NHL 23-24

-
Bruins/Panthers tonight?
But Edmonton/Canucks Wed?? Shitty scheduling...
Panthers win
Edmonton (Canucks if Demko plays)

The team which will win the Stanley Cup…

Has the best defenseman in the NHL…
Has a hot heat chickpea eating #1 center…
Has a moose…
Has an alcoholic midget defenseman…
Has a Nuke who likes hookers and blow…

Go Avs Go!

I have nothing to lose by going on the record here. Two of these teams are my sentimental faves, but, the heck with that, they have been pretty darn good the past couple seasons. Dallas and Boston. So, here is my less than .02 cents worth...

Conference Finals : Stars/Oilers. Bruins/Rangers.

Stanley Cup : Stars/Bruins.

I know it's a long shot, but, they are the teams in my Bubble Hockey, and I have already told a bunch friends there will be a "Hockey" tournament/party at my house every night of the series if they both make it. It could get expensive because the bar is open, free, and fully stocked. Not to mention, I will also crank up the five gallon commercial frozen margarita machine!

IMG_7171.JPG

IMG_7173.JPG

Boston did NOT look tired.

Florida DID look a little rusty.

Swayman not quite on his head but close.

How about Carlo his wife gives birth in the morning flies down to Florida in the afternoon scores a goal :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Panthers NOT rusty last night.

At least 11 players with 10 min misconduct penalties with 8.5 minutes or less to go in P3.

Look out in game 3.

My Bolts did better vs Boston when TBL had Maroon and Corey Perry.

FL has that physical edge that no one seems to give credit for.

Maroon has been surprisingly quiet with BOS.

I bet not tomorrow.

Bruins beat themselves last night..but they are still PLAYING..lots of teams out golfing :lol: :lol::lol:

How bout Hongcouver with the 3rd period cb!!
Keefe got shitcanned today. Thank Marner for that and Shanahan. Keefe is/was class act all the way.

I'm outta the loop on this one. Is there some sort of a link to the backstory available?

Edit:

Holy ****! This from the AP:

After the league’s 19th coaching change since the end of the 2022-23 season, the team said the search for Keefe’s replacement will begin immediately.

Seriously. 19?

Wow!

I expected a lot more fire and brimstone from Boston last night.

Instead- Marchand still out.

IDK about that "no call" golaie interference.

Should have been 2-2 OT game IMO.

...but it looks like FLA is finaly figuring out you can't just lob pucks at Swayman's chest.

He'll stop 100% of those.

I expected a lot more fire and brimstone from Boston last night.

Instead- Marchand still out.

IDK about that "no call" golaie interference.

Should have been 2-2 OT game IMO.

...but it looks like FLA is finaly figuring out you can't just lob pucks at Swayman's chest.

He'll stop 100% of those.
Me Personally I thought the no call goalie interference was a yes make the call. He deprived the goalie of making any kind of play. While I am indifferent to either team involved. With or without the call I just don’t think the Bs have the depth or skill to take Fla to a seventh game.
Your mileage may vary.

What the hell is it with the damned zebras leaving broken sticks on the ice?!?!?! Not just in playoffs, but reg season too. It's like they wait for a whistle wtf? Gone on for years.

Avs dealing with their cokehead suspended for the 3rd time pull a win out. It's a series now! What happened to the bigboobed milf that was sitting behind Dallas bench last year??

-
Back