Piedmont Mopars show @ Farmington Dragway 5-11-24 Farmington, NC

-
Far and away, the BEST Mopar show in The Carolinas! Great pics Will. I missed seeing you somehow. I saw @barracudakid @345man2 @SS Lancer and probably others who I didn't know were members. That pic of the Orange 72 Duster with the 440 stripe belongs to one of my best friends in the world. He recently got it after selling his 65 Belvedere with a 528 aluminum Hemi. I scored a nice set of towing mirrors for my 88 D100, to replace the factory swivel mirrors, 2 good 26" fan shrouds and a plastic toolbox for $15, and 2 Mopar door mats that guy was selling. Could not have asked for better weather. Overall, a great day!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Reminds me of my old Duster.
20160508_075845.jpg

It's a nice car. Real 340 car with a mild 440 in it. Went 7.20's all day long foot braking. Johnny is 2 months older than you and me, and we've know each other since we were 18.

Far and away, the BEST Mopar show in The Carolinas! Great pics Will. I missed seeing you somehow. I saw @barracudakid @345man2 @SS Lancer and probably others who I didn't know were members. That pic of the Orange 72 Duster with the 440 stripe belongs to one of my best friends in the world. He recently got it after selling his 65 Belvedere with a 528 aluminum Hemi. I scored a nice set of towing mirrors for my 88 D100, to replace the factory swivel mirrors, 2 good 26" fan shrouds and a plastic toolbox for $15, and 2 Mopar door mats that guy was selling. Could not have asked for better weather. Overall, a great day!

Yes Sir - great seeing you there as well & show was Fabulous along with the weather.

Sidekick pictured had a great time also !!!!

IMG_20240511_123207_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back