What If Build Ideas...for Land Speed Racing

-
Record is like 265mph. Would need about 1500hp and some financial backing. So, if you are good with getting sponsors....
:rofl:
I’ve got a 1200hp turbo LS I could ship to you. Couple more psi and some methanol and you’re there. I couldn’t let you do that though. Ultimately, get the car out on the salt and make runs, have fun, make memories that you’ll never regret. If you get serious about setting that record, I’d gladly help procure sponsorship and I know some people that know some people. We could probably get a few names on the car.

:rofl:
I’ve got a 1200hp turbo LS I could ship to you. Couple more psi and some methanol and you’re there. I couldn’t let you do that though. Ultimately, get the car out on the salt and make runs, have fun, make memories that you’ll never regret. If you get serious about setting that record, I’d gladly help procure sponsorship and I know some people that know some people. We could probably get a few names on the car.
Thanks! No, not an LS even if the power is right. As for sponsors, we can discuss that once I make it to the salt and go like 75mph :steering:

-
Back