You're best guess please.

-
I know I left some on the table.But Don't want a high strung temperamental beast.It should pull hard to around 6-6200.Hopeing for an honest 625-650.Been moving a little slow, engine and drive line are in.Next is fuel system,and a crap load of wireing

IMG_20240317_145815367.jpg

IMG_20240315_150213870.jpg

I know I left some on the table.But Don't want a high strung temperamental beast.It should pull hard to around 6-6200.Hopeing for an honest 625-650.Been moving a little slow, engine and drive line are in.Next is fuel system,and a crap load of wireing

View attachment 1716244746

View attachment 1716244747
That’s what’s so great about boost. You don’t have to build a rowdy, temperamental beast. If it doesn’t make the power you want just turn the boost up a few psi. Looks absolutely awesome by the way.

Just a suggestion. But first, I really like it. Most times these days, we have a bunch of wankers puttin turbos and Paxton style blowers on. Seems few people these days have the balls to stick something through the hood anymore.

Now, my suggestion. Use an intercooler. For a couple of reasons. First and foremost, the efficiency will just be off the charts with a GOOD intercooler. Secondly....and this is almost as important, the blower will sit up taller. lol If that thing was mine, I'd run an intercooler AND a 6" Rude Ron blower spacer and get that thing even with the roof. No sense in being shy about it. LOL

Our locals have this thing they call "obstructed vision" I'm trying to thread the needle.Local coffee shop next to my garage. I'm Usually there by 5AM, a few of the cities best stop in for updates,so far so good but they think I'll be boarder line with the state boys!

-
Back