Status
Not open for further replies.

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
1969 Dart GTS

It is a numbers matching 340 and 727 automatic with console and bucket seats with headrests. It has all original sheet metal and to my knowledge has only had one repaint. The car shows very well but does have some small paint defects due to enjoying the car in the summer months. I have a binder full of documentation on the car. Included in the binder is the build sheet, original window sticker, order sheet from '69, vehicle buyers order, copies of the titles over the years (4 owners). The car was ordered by Ruby Earnhardt in 1969 who is related to the Dale Earnhardt family in Concord, North Carolina. The engine and transmission have been rebuilt and I have paperwork and spec on those as well. Everything on the car works even the am/fm one speaker radio. has power steering, power drum brakes, 8.75 rear end with original assembly line markings and a 3.91 sg. Included is the original 3.23 third member and some other misc parts.
Interior is original and in good shape. The steering wheel and chrome on the dash have been restored. Car runs and drives great. The car has factory undercoating that helped preserve it over the years. Some slight surface rust underneath but no real rust concerns AT ALL.

Asking $34,500.00 OBO for this beautiful and well documented GTS.
Located in Raymond, Illinois

I have over 100 pictures of the car. Inside and out and underneath as well. I also have videos and can take any specific pictures that may help a potential buyer. Any questions feel free to ask.

image0[1].jpeg

image2[1].jpeg

image3[1].jpeg

image11[1].jpeg

image10[1].jpeg

image12[1].jpeg

image5[1].jpeg

image1[1].jpeg

image15[1].jpeg

image16[1].jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.