Cat Pics

-
This is why I love and support Frankies Friends.

TRIGGER ‼️Warning‼️ graphic pictures‼️

Looking for a heart of gold ?

Meet Milky Way! This senior was found by a kind Samaritan on her porch with some wicked wounds from some sort of animal attack.
The same person who rescued a kitty of ours Pot Pie, took Milky Way to the vet and had work done there but due to the extreme wounds and possible leg amputation shelet us take over.
That’s how she made her way to Frankie’s and has been here since the beginning of April. She’s a senior..at least 12 plus years old, has had to have a full mouth extraction due to painful rotted teeth(she can still eat dry food!)…and lots of medical care and meds to get her to where she is today….which is…READY for adoption! She is still a bit scruggly( we believe that is a real word) but all healed up finally
She’s SO sweet but VERY shy so we are looking for a very calm, gentle and loving home. It’s often really hard to get senior cats adopted but we are hoping that’s not the case for our little senior warrior! Please email [email protected] if you are interested in providing the loving, safe home that Milky Way SO very much deserves❤️

Milky Ways recovery wouldn’t be possible without your gracious donations so as always THANK YOU!!

730 5th Ave
New Kensington PA

PayPal~ [email protected]

Venmo~ @frankies-friends (7011)

IMG_2903.jpeg

IMG_2902.jpeg

IMG_2901.jpeg

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2899.jpeg

IMG_2898.jpeg

IMG_2897.jpeg

She fought until she lost her claws.

Not size of cat in fight...

Size of fight in cat.

She’s been on my lap a lot since I had this little feral (Tattoo) fixed six months ago and adopted her she’s never been brushed. Her sister Tumbleweed was so bad when I brought her in I had to cut knots out of her. She’s perfect now but tattoo was watching me brush her then jumped up so I had my first opportunity. I think she liked it.

IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2904.jpeg

IMG_2906.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back