Chrysler Blue Engine Touch up paint needed

-

TRWRacing

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Dupli color Engine Chrysler blue does not match my MRL engine.

Does anyone know what would match?
Thanks!
Eric

de1631_050410.jpg

CC360.JPG

their are several FORD blues that might match/// most likely going to have to try a few

their are several FORD blues that might match/// most likely going to have to try a few
Hmmm..... don't like using anything that says f*rd. lol

A google search plasticote 232 this looks close, anyone got experience with it?

7580395-sell002 (1).JPG

Yes, that looks like a Ford blue I have seen many times.

Ok. I had requested Chrysler Blue during the build, but just trying to get a match at this point.

I will try some to see for a match.

Thanks.

Then go out and buy 5 different cans and tell us which one it is.
I will probably give him a call once I get the car back. The installer has been working getting the engine in for 7 weeks, so no rush at this point. Lol. At least I can park the daily driver in the garage. I bought the car a year ago yesterday and drove 300 miles and rings let go in June. At this point. I would just like to get it running. Frustrating with the installers challenges.

Last edited:
Got it. No worries it's just paint. Nothing has been easy with this car since buying it and it's a push to get it completed and home before the snow flies. I was hoping to get the to throttle brackets painted for the installer tomorrow as I want to get the car done this week. This is the last hold up. I was just hoping someone here would know.

All good. Thanks everyone.

I understand your predicament. I would let him install the brackets and you can always paint them later. Just get that car back. If all the parts were there, 7 weeks is a very long time for an install. I could see 1-2 weeks if it were a busy shop and again, if all the parts were there. A

Re: the paint. As mentioned by several others, calling the builder directly is your best bet. Don't feel like you are "bothering" him/them, you are a legitimate paying customer with a quick, simple question. GL.

I understand your predicament. I would let him install the brackets and you can always paint them later. Just get that car back. If all the parts were there, 7 weeks is a very long time for an install. I could see 1-2 weeks if it were a busy shop and again, if all the parts were there. A

Re: the paint. As mentioned by several others, calling the builder directly is your best bet. Don't feel like you are "bothering" him/them, you are a legitimate paying customer with a quick, simple question. GL.

Thanks all the parts have been there except these 2 brackets.

-
Back