Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
The wind ripped the roof off of the Shelby High School today. Nice little rain here.
Wow, that's bad, haven't heard of any major damages around here yet, but the wind has been pretty strong all day, up to 60 mph at times. Rain has been steady all day, still coming down, forecasters say we could see up to 4 inches.

Wow, that's bad, haven't heard of any major damages around here yet, but the wind has been pretty strong all day, up to 60 mph at times. Rain has been steady all day, still coming down, forecasters say we could see up to 4 inches.
Gotta handle what is handed to ya but I gotta say that I really hate the wind other than it keeps the mosquitos at bay. 4 inches of rain sucks too.

The wind ripped the roof off of the Shelby High School today. Nice little rain here.

Sorry to hear you guys got hit hard. Thankfully no damage at my place but tornado`s tore up parts of the state.

Sorry to hear you guys got hit hard. Thankfully no damage at my place but tornado`s tore up parts of the state.
I heard about the tornado in Michigan just before I went to bed last night. Hope there are no casualties, but haven't heard any updates. I am also hoping there were no injuries or deaths in Shelby at the high school.

1715186438651.png

Home from another day of work. With the price of everything going up and my retirement check staying the same it looks like I'll be working till they burry me. :BangHead:

Morning guys. This week is just flying by.
On Sat Dave Wakelin (FABO member) is coming to help me put my new bumpers on my car and he's taking my old ones.
Shouldn't take too long with us two skilled technicians working on it.
Be nice to see him again.
Have a great day

On Sat Dave Wakelin (FABO member) is coming to help me put my new bumpers on my car and he's taking my old ones.
Have a great day
Need pictures Mark. :thumbsup:

Have a great day
That just depends on how much beer and bullshit gets in the road LMAO.

-
Back