Member’s 1968 GT "personalization".

-
Done deal! Legit for cruising. The girl at the registry even grabbed the 68 plate out of the pile!

Gotta love Hagerty too. Great pricing on insurance.

IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0226.jpeg

This will be the first big change, but not for a bit. It will cease motion with manual drums for a while. I’m not committed to the booster, but discs will be on there.

IMG_0227.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

Last edited:
Great to see it get on the road without hours of sweat and labour, she looks good George, the disc brake upgrade is well worth the effort, but from my experience there's no need for the booster, just takes up valuable real estate under the hood. Looking forward to seeing you out cruising in it.

Thanks Randy. I am super happy with it and definitely the not working on it part is huge! It's like 4mulas said about patch the floor and drive it. That is such a frickin' bonus.
I agree with you and I'm leaning that way on the brakes too. It really is large space taker. I think I'll just go disc and stay manual. If at some point Stacey doesn't like it, we can always add it in. I am gonna take it out tomorrow. Today was just another busy one or I would have gone.

Thanks Randy. I am super happy with it and definitely the not working on it part is huge! It's like 4mulas said about patch the floor and drive it. That is such a frickin' bonus.
I agree with you and I'm leaning that way on the brakes too. It really is large space taker. I think I'll just go disc and stay manual. If at some point Stacey doesn't like it, we can always add it in. I am gonna take it out tomorrow. Today was just another busy one or I would have gone.
My wife was more fearful of the accelerator than the brakes when she drove my Dart!

-
Back