Mopar "Green" Paint Comparison

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Can anyone provide side by side comparisons, pictures that is, of Mopar Lime Green (I think the proper names are limelight, and sublime) and the Mopar Go-Green paint.........???

My 70 Roadrunner was sublime, but I saw a Cuda (I believe a 71) painted in a little richer shade of green........it had more depth, and seemed to pop more, especially with the white Cuda billboards and white top..........the owner stated it was "go-green"

It was an outstanding green with that white trim.

If someone has a picture of 2 cars side by side or very close together with the opposing shades, it would be great....at least for me............

Got any good pics?.......Even if you paste 'em together somehow....:boxing:

I really want to see these colors duke it out in a comparison here.........If you don't have a comparison, but have a good bright pic of a car in one or the other, it would help................. tanks a bunch...........:toothy7:

The first one is green go the same color that I am painting my '77 aspen r/t, the second one I think is lime light but I am not sure.

Go Green TA.jpg

d2_3.JPG

If you look at my pictures my car is go-green which is the same as sassygrass green, nothing close to limelight or sublime green

Can anyone provide side by side comparisons, pictures that is, of Mopar Lime Green (I think the proper names are limelight, and sublime) and the Mopar Go-Green paint.........???

My 70 Roadrunner was sublime, but I saw a Cuda (I believe a 71) painted in a little richer shade of green........it had more depth, and seemed to pop more, especially with the white Cuda billboards and white top..........the owner stated it was "go-green"

It was an outstanding green with that white trim.

If someone has a picture of 2 cars side by side or very close together with the opposing shades, it would be great....at least for me............

Got any good pics?.......Even if you paste 'em together somehow....:boxing:

I really want to see these colors duke it out in a comparison here.........If you don't have a comparison, but have a good bright pic of a car in one or the other, it would help................. tanks a bunch...........:toothy7:

My swinger in limelite green.

02140077.jpg

That's what I'm talkin' about..........That Duster shows the deeper shade in the Go or Sassy, but the Roadrunner demonstrates the way the color seems to explode in the sunlight..............The limelight/sublime is a great color, but does not seem to have the intensity of the Go/Sassy, especially in the direct sunlight.

That's the color I saw on the Cuda......White convertible top, white interior, and white billboards..........extremely eye catching green........

I'm considering that for my 1967 Barracuda Notchback, along with a pearl white vinyl top, and it already has a white interior........I think it would be an outrageous combo.

Thanks for the pics........any more?.......:read2:

-
Back