´68 GTS Fender Tag

-

SSing

Reaction score
Hi,
I happen to have a Fender Tag from a 1968 GTS 340 auto. Car is no longer in the US.
I don´t know... to me it´s a piece of memory, but is it of any value for anyone, I´m willing to part with it...

Can you list the 6 #'s on the lower right of the tag (or a few of them) to see if it matches the order # for a members car?

I second posting the numbers or if you could post a pick that would be great. My 68 gts was missing the fender tag when I purchased it. I would love to find it if it is still around. My car is in the states though so it most likely is not from my car but I have to check it out just to make sure. Thanks!

Sorry guys, but I no forel sure car is still in Scandinavia. It just so happen when I sold the car in 1980, the tag was not on it. I have offered the tag on a Mopar forum here in Sweden, but no response.
Just figured for any reason I don´t know of, someone else might have use for it...

Well it would be nice if the tag could find a meaningful life, after 35 years on the shelf.
I was thinking someone may have a match, except for a # or two in the last six# so here is a picture of it.
I might put it up for sale next Sunday.
20160912_085924[1]GTSTag.jpg

Thanks for posting. Hope someone can match

-
Back