-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Dodge LA 360 engine assembly for sale. Lower end has been freshened, heads were rebuilt earlier “915” castings. Reused parts: block, rods, pistons, balancer, oil pump drive, Crane HMV-272 cam and lifters, pushrods, rocker assemblies, fuel pump eccentric, timing cover, valves/retainers/locks, water outlet. New parts: brass core plugs, oem crank turned and polished; cam, main, and rod bearings; rings, HV oil pump, Summit pass car oil pan and pickup, timing set, valve springs, positive valve seals, oil pump drive bushing, fuel pump, water pump, MP dual plane intake, t-stat.
Block was cleaned, deburred, and honed. Heads are 915 with 1.88 valves, minor gasket matching and port clean up, have guides cut w/positive seals, bronze liners, stock valves. Engine was assembled with full assembly sheet and run on my stand to check for leaks and issues. Ready to drop in and run. No warranty expressed or implied. Asking $3100 or make an offer. Pickup only. Cash only.
If the ad’s up it’s still available and I won’t answer “..still available?” inquiries.
I’d guess it’s probably around 340-360hp, has stock (under 8:1) compression, runs on cheapest low octane fuel, and would be a good cheap mild engine that will run your power brakes and have a little rumble. It’s not a race engine.

Located in Eastern CT, 06237

39E8A05D-0033-4A93-9793-49424C80BAD6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back