0 horsepower / 0 ft-lbs torque

-

DARTH V8R

It's a TRAP!
Reaction score
block_zpsirskfrep.jpg

drop it on your toes and you'll be yell'n like a horse and be torqued!! :D

It may very well have zero horsepower or torque but there is also zero parasitic loss of power from friction resistance either, so on that note what you have there is a zero loss engine.
(the perfectly efficient motor) :D

The Seinfeld episode,of Mopar... There's comedy everywhere,yet there is no point.....

The Seinfeld episode,of Mopar... There's comedy everywhere,yet there is no point.....
How's things Tim?
I think I'm done being sore from the engine and trans swap finally. :D
I swear I was sore for two weeks.

How's things Tim?
I think I'm done being sore from the engine and trans swap finally. :D
I swear I was sore for two weeks.
On gravel ,cardboard(?), & you slicing up a cross member ?...Impressed..., especially on the transmission sh*t... Doin 'good,Greg.... Can I ask your idea,on vintage torque converters,in a P.M.?......

On gravel ,cardboard(?), & you slicing up a cross member ?...Impressed..., especially on the transmission sh*t... Doin 'good,Greg.... Can I ask your idea,on vintage torque converters,in a P.M.?......

You can ask, sure but I don't know much about vintage ones.
If you mean older OEM then I might be able to help.
Since when did you feel you had to ask? :D

BTW, it was an engine total top end build.
A trans removal out of a Dakota from the U pull it without even a jack
Body mods for the trans
hydraulics electrical switching for the trans 4th and 5th
A stage 2 shift kit in the trans
A driveline shortening
Ujoint swaps
Along with putting it all in by myself on gravel and laying on cardboard with the car about 24 inches in the air front and back. :D
Ever try to move a complete engine around on an engine hoist in gravel by yourself, or a trans?

No big deal right? :D

Not really,....(On the trans swap).... On the board,on swapping converters.,.owe a couple bucks,on the new converter. For the moment: Want to keep,what I have... Maximize ,the combo,traditional 727
style......

Not really,....(On the trans swap).... On the board,on swapping converters.,.owe a couple bucks,on the new converter. For the moment: Want to keep,what I have... Maximize ,the combo,traditional 727
style......
I'm sorry, but I don't know what the question is.

Not eggzactly zero.
The engine currently on the motorstand has around 300 pounds of potential energy. Since it's about 2.5 ft above the floor, that potential, if converted to kinetic, could be used to crush a lotta wallnuts.......TUA(totally useless information.)

I'm just typing this because I'm curious how many posts I have.

At this time we are GLADLY accepting donations of parts.. let's get this little guy up and kicking COYOTE asses again.
ONLY you can stop the madness. Haha.
Happy Sunday to y'all. :)

Last edited:
It's a storage vessel a type of heat sink leaching energy out of the room and I suppose adding energy when the differential swings the other way.

-
Back