1/4 Window Peice

-

-Sledgehammer-

Mopar Performance
Reaction score
Does year one or anyone sell those little rounded chrome type peices that hold the 1/4 window in place that goes through the glass?

thx

Does year one or anyone sell those little rounded chrome type peices that hold the 1/4 window in place that goes through the glass?

thx

Not really sure what you're asking. A photo of what you want, or the glass where the piece is missing will help. Most of the time, I have to go to a salvage yard for the little stuff like that.

Are you talking about the special chrome washer that secures the hinge piece to the glass?Or the hinge/pivot piece itself .If you can't find one I have one from a Passenger side window the washer's universal but the pivots are mirror image = side specific.

window washer thingy 004.JPG

window washer thingy 005.JPG

I've seen them adverstised by Jim's Auto Parts www.jimsautoparts.com but just took a look and couldnt find them on the site anymore....you could email and ask. I've never bought items from that vendor although I've seen some negative feedback here from members who have.

I've seen them adverstised by Jim's Auto Parts www.jimsautoparts.com but just took a look and couldnt find them on the site anymore....you could email and ask. I've never bought items from that vendor although I've seen some negative feedback here from members who have.

I have had really good luck With Mopar Restos, Frank Parks 706 857 2832 ( good guy, good prices) Summerviller, Georgia

rtspecialties.com, Tom Race, Pennsylavania 570 388 1082

The people I never buy from is; Stevens Performance 256 247 1332, very high priced.

Won't hurt to try.

Dave

-
Back