-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Contact seller
summit sum# 670213 plus extras that go with it, thats not shown in the ad, 1 kit costs $219.99 selling this kit for $120 plus shipping, its new, stainless steel,i believe, will sell it in the order some one asks about it. you can go to summit site type in sum 670213 and it will tell you all about it , and show you whats in the kit thanks

100_0315.JPG

100_0313.JPG

100_0316.JPG

100_0314.JPG

Last edited:
a friend of mine had this set up on his road runner you can down size pipe to what ever you want, i think he went to 21/2"

Give me a price to ship to Manitobah Canada Give me a price to ship to Manitoba CanadaR3r3a1

dont you have any one in the us to ship to ? then go from there ? been threw this before, this box is heavy, and its going to cost more than its worth , you can take what iam asking for the part ,add shipping to canada on, you can order it directly from summit. i can ship any were in the us for $16.00 sorry

just to be fair to you boxed parts up,took them to post office ,got a price to canada it was $67.05 shipping if you want them i can do paypal thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back