Status
Not open for further replies.

392Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
$40 or best offer Local pickup in Hazlet, NJ

I just switched over to the large bolt patern on my 72 Duster so I have no use for these anymore. I have a set of 14"x 5.5 ( I believe) steel wheels in good condition with 195/65 R14 tires. The rims look good with no issues but look to be spray painted so they can use to be striped and repainted. The tires are usable but there is uneven wear. Pm me for more info or pictures. I'll also be at the Mopar show at Raceway Park in NJ this weekend and can meet if interested. Also listing the complete drum setup off the car and master cylinder and booster off the car. Thanks

2010-04-18 006 (Medium).jpg

2010-04-18 010 (Medium).jpg

2010-04-18 017 (Medium).jpg

I just found a part # under some paint behind the valve stem that reads 3580045 so I'm thinking they are probably 4.5" wide wheels instead of 5.5 but I'm not sure, just wanted to update.

Butch

Sorry, wish I did, I could always pull the tires if your interested in having the wheels shipped, dont know what shipping would be though, dont know what the rims only would weigh.

Butch

dang my bad luck i would love to own those i am trying to figure out a way to get them shipped here any ideas whats relly bad is i sure could use them tires also trying to build on a budget and feed family too

Its always the case where its just too far away, had the same thing happen many times, seems like you can never find stuff in your own back yard. I dont think theres any cheap way to ship, good luck finding something.

Butch

Last chance, anyone local who wants these 14x4.5 wheels and tires? Come and get em.

$25 or they go to the junk pile.

Butch

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back