14 x 5.5 tire choice same size all around

-

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
Current set up is F/70/14 in the front and G/60/14 in the rear bias ply. Belted ta’s
I Was going with 205/70/14 all around.
does anybody know with my car lowered 2 inches in the front.
if I can go any bigger with no problems whatsoever on the 5.5 factory 14 inch rims.
The Skinny look
Not looking for traction only burnout show ha ha
I drove it for the first time to the cruise yesterday morning and it really rode like 30-year-old tires, which they are most likely even older.
Dot code dl2267

IMG_5842.png

Last edited:
The 205's should mimic the F's up front. Swap the front's to the back to make sure you'd be happy with the ''small's'' back there. Sure look good as it sits. :)

I have 215 70R 14 on my dart. No fitment issues.

BUT...

IIRC on Barracudas the 215s gets too close to the leading edge of the front fender. Some have shortened (IIRC) the rod that supports that part of the fender.

As for 2" drop?

My dart sits pretty low, only about 1/2" between the bump stop and pad

215/70-14 fits fine on Barracudas. It’s 225 that hits the front corner, and they are too wide for 5.5 wheels, anyway.

The 205's should mimic the F's up front. Swap the front's to the back to make sure you'd be happy with the ''small's'' back there. Sure look good as it sits. :)
Yeah but those tires are way too old i do like them. BFG’s are too much money for this one. Was going to but some black walls. I always like the skinny look.
But have always went for white letter tires

-
Back