15 inch LBP slotted wheels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the slots that i have for a spare set of wheels and tires to put on for something different at times.wasn't going to sell them but i would.the tires are in really good shape.have 1/2 tread or better.the wheels and center caps are in good shape.i can be reached at 573-821-6585 if they are something u would be interested in buying or trading for.i am in central missouri.but will be in rogersville mo sometime in september to do some club drag racing.fronts are 15x6 and rears are 15x8.5.the rear tires are 295-50-15 and fronts are 205-60-15.

DSC00831.JPG

DSC00829.JPG

never really thought about what they are worth.i need a set of rear 15x8 or 10 in centerline convo pros wheels for the rear of my other duster,or some 28x 10.5 or 11.5 slicks.i found a guy with a brand new 4 in.crank for a 360 with the matching balancer all in the box.some i am thinking about putting a new motor together for this car maybe?i have been seeing these style wheels bring between 200 and 300 for a set at swap meets.without tires and in alot worse condition.since i have lug nuts,center caps,all tires,the wheels are not all oxidized.iwas thinking around 550.it will not offend me if u are not interested.as i was not planning to sell these wheels.but i would to buy some other parts for my drag car.i normally run the rallies on this car.

Thaks but that is too much for me. I will just get some wider tires for my 14 inch slots.

Thaks but that is too much for me. I will just get some wider tires for my 14 inch slots.

like i said.no problem.didn't really want to sell them.but i would.you know.some people just have to have certain stuff.taker easy.if u ever need any parts there are quite a few mopars around up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back