-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanofpetty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have 4, 15"X7" small bolt pattern ( 4") ralley wheels, by wheel vintiques. Two are brand new in boxes, and the other two are used ( nice shape) No trim rings or centers. I am looking to trade for large bolt pattern 15X7 rallys. I would trade all 4 or just 2. PM me if interested. Located in Conn.

Do you have any pictures of them?
Do they take center from any kind rallye wheel that is in sbp?
What I mean like will a 13-14" rallye center fit?

I don't have a pic. right now, but can get one in a few days. Yes any small bolt wheel center will fit, early cone style, or the later acorn style. ( There no such thing as a 13" rally)

heres some pics. of the wheels, the used set has just been sandblasted and primed. ready for paint. The last pic. is of my duster, with the same exact rims (15X7 small bolt pattern), so you can see how they look.

Attachments

• my duster 103 (Large) (11).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 857
  • my duster 104 (Large) (10).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 850
  • my duster 108 (Large) (4).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 842
what is the rear offset....I'm interested in buying all four of them ...how much?....

ok, I just went and checked, The new rims have 4-3/4 back space, and the used rims have 4-1/2 backspace. The price is 200.00 for the new set, and 150.00 for the used set/ or trade for large bolt pattern 15X7s. Thankyou

I just aquired the large bolt pattern wheels I needed so, I no longer need larger bolt pattern wheels in trade, but these small bolt wheels are still for sale.

If the shipping cost to Canada was reasonable....I'd be all over them,
but unfortunately the cost of shipping would be greater than the price
of the rims :(

I need some wider rims for the back of my 71 Demon.

Wilson
Ontario
Canada

Attachments

• end of season 013.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 551
  • end of season 011.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 606
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back