15" wiper refill options for Anco blades

-

Robj

Reaction score
Does anybody have the part number for Trico or Anco refills for a 1970 Dart Anco stainless blade?

I've waded through their websites and am not sure which is the correct one. I've also searched and looked at several threads on here and there's a lot of talk about cutting, bending, super-gluing and everything else to make refills fit.

I'd like to believe they make a refill which doesn't require all of that. I'm posting photos of the Anco blade and the refill which was on it. I'm running plastic aftermarket blades just to get me through until I can find the correct refill. The black plastic blades look not so great.

View attachment DSCN0864.jpg

View attachment DSCN0867.jpg

View attachment DSCN0866.jpg

View attachment DSCN0865.jpg

View attachment DSCN0869.jpg

View attachment DSCN0870.jpg

Thanks PA. I'll bring the blades in tomorrow and see if we can fit something. I know there's so much going on with widths of refills and the backside rubber thickness. I'm guessing they'll have to order it in. When I get a match I'll post the NAPA part number here.

I found some at rock auto. Go to the universal parts tab. Pretty good prices also.

I can never remember if its RU or UR -15. Has a little clip in one end.
Works fine for me. Last pair were picked up at Oreilys

Yeah, now they only stock the whole blade and charge you twice the price at the parts stores.

I used to work at an Oil Express when I was 16, and we sold Anco wiper blades and refills. I believe that the refills all started with 11 - xx

You would put the length of your blade in inches for the ( - xx). A 13" refill would be 11 - 13, and a 17" refill would be 11 - 17 etc....

There used to be a second series of refills with the rubber "stop" in the middle like yours, but I haven't seen that in years. I think they may have discontinued those, maybe not, ask them. The regular refills have the clip in the end which should also work on your blades.

Anco site:

http://www.ancowipers.com/

anco blade finder:

http://www.ancowipers.com/finder/

here is what the Anco wiper blade finder recommends for your application:

1970 - Dodge - Dart - Front
recommends replacement in pairs.

Wiper Blade - Contour
Front; To replace OEM blade use included 7mm Bayonet Adapter (part number 48-12)
Part: C-15-UB Per Vehicle Qty: 2

Wiper Blade - AeroVantage
Front; Original Blade Type; To replace OEM blade use included 7mm Bayonet Adapter (part number 48-12)
Part: 91-15 Per Vehicle Qty: 2

Wiper Blade - 31-Series
Front; Original Blade Type; To replace OEM blade use included 7mm Bayonet Adapter (part number 48-12)
Part: 31-15 Per Vehicle Qty: 2

Wiper Blade - Winter
Front; To replace OEM blade use included 7mm Bayonet Adapter (part number 48-12)
Part: 30-15 Per Vehicle Qty: 2

I would also ask about the 11 - 15 also. The 11 - 15 came with two blades per package if they are still available.

We sell alot of the reills for those at Car Quest I dont remember the part numbrer of the top of my head.

They may have stopped selling the individual blade refills to make you buy the whole frame and blade for twice the money (but tell us that it is for "inventory" reasons...)...

-
Back