170 slant six turbo pics

-

Charrlie_S

Reaction score
Y3coHM68HzBYK7ugsY24oLlo7mhGINuhCa5h0kQHQUxNgugVyoN_ROT78aXy9Fyn6yMXwg=s127[1].jpg

Trying to learn how to post pics, and have them the correct size. Bear with me folks. I'm a complete computer dummy.
Wonder if it would help if I tilted my computer 30 degrees.

I'm still having trouble. Until I figure this out, can someone post some pics for me. I can send them as a e-mail attachment, but just can't seem to post, myself. I have pics of my nitrous motor, and my turbo motor, and my homemade nitrous manifold.

I'm still having trouble. Until I figure this out, can someone post some pics for me. I can send them as a e-mail attachment, but just can't seem to post, myself. I have pics of my nitrous motor, and my turbo motor, and my homemade nitrous manifold.

Are you clicking on the "upload photos" button under the bottom right hand of the reply box???

AA01.jpg

AA01 B.jpg

Yes, but then my problem is finding them, in my downloads folder. there are several hundred pics, with no ryme or reason to the labels. Then if I do stumble on one, I don't know how to resize it

Trying to learn how to post pics, and have them the correct size. Bear with me folks. I'm a complete computer dummy.
Wonder if it would help if I tilted my computer 30 degrees.

:rofl:

Very cool Charrlie_S thanks for posting those. Hot rodding at its best.

That's a honkin' draw through! Love the plumbing for the wastegate...Get 'er done! :thumbsup:

-
Back