Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
AFAAE2ED-173B-4619-9BFE-53BF4280CC9A.jpeg
5ABBBC3F-528B-4351-AF90-0B6661222686.jpeg
ADA7B72E-AF57-4590-B522-AD51919E21E5.jpeg
E12161E6-C9D1-4AA9-B309-A19AE7368535.jpeg
I am selling a pair of 1962-63 Plymouth Valiant, Fury and Dodge Lancer, Polara armrests. They are used OE Mopar p/n 2083274 in real nice condition no rips or blemishes of any type. Can color changed to match any existing interior color. I am asking $50.00 with buyer picking up shipping from SoCal to lower 48 only. Sorry I do not do PayPal, but USPS or Bank M.O. will do fine. I ship by USPS priority box, which includes tracking and insurance. Most reasonable to ship by. If interested PM or E-mail me. Thanks, Al

View attachment 1715358608 View attachment 1715358607 View attachment 1715358606 View attachment 1715358605 I am selling a pair of 1962-63 Plymouth Valiant, Fury and Dodge Lancer, Polara armrests. They are used OE Mopar p/n 2083274 in real nice condition no rips or blemishes of any type. Can color changed to match any existing interior color. I am asking $50.00 with buyer picking up shipping from SoCal to lower 48 only. Sorry I do not do PayPal, but USPS or Bank M.O. will do fine. I ship by USPS priority box, which includes tracking and insurance. Most reasonable to ship by. If interested PM or E-mail me. Thanks, Al
I am interested in purchasing your arm rests. I live in Canada but would have you ship them to a California address for me. You don't do PayPal so I'm not how to handle the payment?

Wayne, Hi!, Thank you for your interest in the armrests. They are original OE parts and we’re out of my old ‘62 Valiant wagon, but will fit your Lancer wagon. Mopar p/n 2083274 and are in real nice condition, after reaserching on google they will fit a ‘62-63 Fury and Polara. They are blue as you can see but you could easily change color to another that would match your interior. You could send me your E-mail and then you’ll have mine. Yes it would be very cost effective for me ( I’m in Riverside Ca. ) to send them to a Cal. address for you, with USPS priority box, which includes tracking and insurance for free. A Postal or Bank Money Order would work well. I’d have to check, but to ship via USPS from me to another Cal. address would be no more than $15.00 shipping. So a M.O. for $65.00 should do it. Stay in touch with me and I’ll be happy to help you with your resto. Al

Wayne, Hi!, Thank you for your interest in the armrests. They are original OE parts and we’re out of my old ‘62 Valiant wagon, but will fit your Lancer wagon. Mopar p/n 2083274 and are in real nice condition, after reaserching on google they will fit a ‘62-63 Fury and Polara. They are blue as you can see but you could easily change color to another that would match your interior. You could send me your E-mail and then you’ll have mine. Yes it would be very cost effective for me ( I’m in Riverside Ca. ) to send them to a Cal. address for you, with USPS priority box, which includes tracking and insurance for free. A Postal or Bank Money Order would work well. I’d have to check, but to ship via USPS from me to another Cal. address would be no more than $15.00 shipping. So a M.O. for $65.00 should do it. Stay in touch with me and I’ll be happy to help you with your resto. Al
Hi Al,
I checked into sending you $65.00 U.S. via the post office.
All I need is you name, you can pick it up at the CVS Store on Market St. Riverside.My email address is,
zzz28miller@gmail.com
If that works for you send me an email and I can get it out to you Friday.Ill send the address in California once you contact me via email.
Thanks Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back