-
Status
Not open for further replies.

davesgarage

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale is this beautiful 1962 Dodge Lancer 170. I got this car from the original owner who took the engine apart about 35 years ago, got in a little over his head and parked it on the side of his house for the last 35 where it sat under disturbed.

When I got the car we went ahead and pulled the original aluminum slant 6 out and sent it to our rebuilder, we also sent the push button automatic transmission out and had it rebuilt as well. The radiator and heater core where gone though. We put a new gas tank in it at the time we did the engine along with all new pumps and engine accessories. New tires and original hubcaps, this is without a doubt the nicest 62 Lancer out there.

We repaired the very minor bit of rust we found in the exterior, the floors are rust free, the entire car has no rust at all, we than body worked it and smoothed out all the panels and prepped it for paint. The car is paint pearl white and it is impressive to look at in the sun, all the angles on this car with the pearl are incredible. Then a blue pearl detail strip was added with some major flake in it and I can't even describe how much it pops in the sun. All of the stainless was sent out and straightened and polished, the grill and headlight surrounds are also polished. We sent all the original chome out and had it rechromed and it all looks stunning. I found an original Lancer hood emblem and that's now on there (the trunk emblem is being painted but is here). These are the original California black plates on the car. The car is currently registered and insured and I have the title in hand and I have the original aluminum keys...

The interior is needs to be replaced, I have the original Lancer door panels but they're
1962 Lancer 14JPG.jpg
1962 Lancer 19JPG.jpg
1962 Lancer 22JPG.jpg
1962 Lancer 25JPG.jpg
1962 Lancer 28JPG.jpg
1962 Lancer 32JPG.jpg
1962 Lancer 30JPG.jpg
1962 Lancer 33JPG.jpg
1962 Lancer 35JPG.jpg
in pretty poor condition, also the carpet and the headliner still need replacing. The front and rear seats are in pretty good condition.

The car starts right up and drives like a dream.

I'm asking $16,500 or best offer for the car before I put any more money into it, but I will at some point complete the interior, I have ordered a carpet kit but its been back ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back