1964-66 273 A/C Upper Radiator Hose

-

64_Barracuda

Virginia Beach VA
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for some help on the upper radiator hose for a 273 with A/C it seems the Gates 20168 has changed somewhat and doesn't fit very well when using Corbin Clamps. A worm gear will probably still hold.

I did order the Mopar Mall set that is/should be correct, but I was wondering if anyone had any other luck.

I did try the 2006-2010 Ford Explorer lower hose, it does work sort of, but the top of the hose rests on the bottom side of the compressor, not super happy with it.

Any help would be great.

IMG_8078.jpeg

Unfortunately the correct hose has not been available for a while. I found a couple of Continental hoses for my 66 but that was pure luck. I have a search on eBay watching and it has not found another in the last three years.

Unfortunately the correct hose has not been available for a while. I found a couple of Continental hoses for my 66 but that was pure luck. I have a search on eBay watching and it has not found another in the last three years.
Do you by chance have the part numbers that you used?

Do you by chance have the part numbers that you used?

Continental 60661 for the upper. I need to research the bottom but I think that this the same for non AC cars too. It may be 60662….. I know it was almost the same number.

On my 65 Barracuda(318 with air) I took a section of hose and zip-tied it over upper hose where it rubbed against pump. As long as you don't mind the look.

-
Back