Status
Not open for further replies.

joshm80

1964 plymouth valiant
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1964 plymouth valiant 4 door. it has a 225 slant 6 in it and an automatic transmission. the paint is original but is sanded down. all the trim pieces are there. no headliner. needs carpet replaced. dash pad needs replaced and seats are in good condition with small amount of cracking on driver side. just recently the car was broken into and they broke the driver side wing window. the stupid part about it is that i dont have door keys so the doors are always unlocked and they still needed to break the glass. the motor runs great and the tranny shifts hard.

Engine:
-225 slant 6 with head milled 0.0045. it has a mild cam built by oregon cams. i have clifford research split headers and custom exhaust all the way to the rear bumper. it also has clifford research intake manifold for a 4 barrel. the carb is an edlebrock 500 that needs to be rebuilt and tuned for the motor.

the car has no rust whatsoever. the tires are fairly new. not exactly sure the size and brand right now but they have a 1 inch white wall on them. the wheel size is 14 inch. the wheels have baby moons with beauty rings on them. very fun car, runs well and is a nice cruiser. is registered and have pink in hand. i am starting at $3000. or obo. also interested in trades if its the right car. looking for mid 90s bmw 328i.

Attachments

• valiant.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 309
  • valiant1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 310
  • valiant2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 280
  • valiant3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 290
Status
Not open for further replies.
-