Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Its a 65 barracuda 225 slant 6 . The slant is a 73 up slant (peanut head) . Ive done away with the points. auto in the floor car . seats need redo . No head liner . Floors have been fixed at one time in her . (Needs to be finished weldin) Runs but needs a carb kit. Brakes work . Stops fine in the yard . But i aint had it on the streets . tag up to date (due next month) Will retag if aint sold it . Clear title in my name (took 300 bucks to get just that ) will meet in tulsa Okl . I think the battery thats in it is dead but can jump it to show it runs but agin if you look at it under stand the carb needs a kit . So it aint going to stay running with out help . Im selling to give my dad his 66 dart back hes had on the back burner for years cuz of my health . I do have all the chrome but the wheel lips i was not going to put them on the car so i gave them to a member here lol . If you want it a CD player will come with the car . I cant think of any thing more if i do i will post it . Bless you all and thanks for reading this . Located in Catoosa Okl, thank you

Attachments

• 33930254062_large.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3,368
  • IMG_8390.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 3,349
  • IMG_8399.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3,356
  • 33930254058_large.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3,354
  • IMG_9472.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 3,359
  • IMG_9470.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3,361
thank you I forgot to add its an A/C car lmao Duh for me lol Its still got the belt on it and truns free if that means any thing i know nothing bout A/C's . Yall know why im selling it to give my dad his car back . If this dont sell dad dont get his car . The bumpers are off barracuda right now . (traded for better ones ) I dont think the bumpers being off will hurt it any ?(got to pull them any way ) to paint it ..... I dont know if i said this already but the front floor pans need finshed welding in . (can drive it like thay are) I just dont want any one coming not knowin what thay are coming to see . I dont garntee nothing . It is 40 some years old lol

Only thing that has changed is the bumpers its still got the rallies on it . but thay dont come with it .

P.S If any one wants to ssee the chrome .I will drag it all outta storge . It dose have the front turn thingers . (took out to clean them ) But thay have sat and got dirty agin lol . But do come with the car .I aint drug the chrome out for pics yet cuz i dont want to get it bent up lol

Forgive the tow chain as i said the battery is junk lol I Didnt feel like takin the battery out of the chevy and thats as far as i could get the carpet up with out ripping it ... The pic with the red is marking the one rust hole i found in the trunk . its in the spare tire hole . its bout the size of my finger

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,948
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,908
  • IMG_0318.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,908
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,920
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,899
Yes both front floors are that way . its had pans put in it at one time . Its just not done the way i think it should be done .

Ok a few members talked me into leting it go for a bit longer ... Before i seal its fate . Takin offers now . Pm only . thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back