1965 Dodge Dart 4d sedan, 225 engine, correct rims

-

Bills65Dart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My car, 1965 Dodge Dart 4d sedan, 225 engine, automatic transmission.

I need a stock rim for the spare tire. My parts book have all the pages in the wheel section removed, so I can not find the correct part number.
And, even if I can look for the right size, 13"x4.5" and 4 inch hole circle there is supposed to be a letter too, for the offset. Does anyone know what that should be ?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards, Bill

Hi,

My car, 1965 Dodge Dart 4d sedan, 225 engine, automatic transmission.

I need a stock rim for the spare tire. My parts book have all the pages in the wheel section removed, so I can not find the correct part number.
And, even if I can look for the right size, 13"x4.5" and 4 inch hole circle there is supposed to be a letter too, for the offset. Does anyone know what that should be ?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards, Bill

Hi Bill,
I just came across your post and have the same question. I did not see a reply. I just picked-up a 65 Dart two-door sedan 270. The car I bought needs wheels and tires. I purchased hubcaps on eBay but need the rims and tires. There are some 13x4.5 rims on eBay that look like they should work, but I'm struggling a bit finding the correct tires. I'm kinda new at all this and don't want to make a mistake.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

Best,
Brian

Hi Bill,
I just came across your post and have the same question. I did not see a reply. I just picked-up a 65 Dart two-door sedan 270. The car I bought needs wheels and tires. I purchased hubcaps on eBay but need the rims and tires. There are some 13x4.5 rims on eBay that look like they should work, but I'm struggling a bit finding the correct tires. I'm kinda new at all this and don't want to make a mistake.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

Best,
Brian
I have what the tires and rims you seek. I'm not far from you. PM me

A 64 Dart came factory with 13*4.5” rims and 6.50-13 tires. Probably the same for 65, but can’t swear to that. I’m using 14” Rallyes eith 195/75/14’s that were on my car when I bought it

A 64 Dart came factory with 13*4.5” rims and 6.50-13 tires. Probably the same for 65, but can’t swear to that. I’m using 14” Rallyes eith 195/75/14’s that were on my car when I bought it
They were 4 inch bolt pattern not 4 1/2

-
Back