1965 Dodge Dart Convertible fixer upper

-

dart270conv

Reaction score
Well I have been wokring on my 65 dart convert for 2 years. No straight through, piece at a time. I'm sticking with the 273 that was in the vehicle, updated 650 CFM ellenbrock carb, Ofhausen intake, headers by hookm and disc brake conversion. It has been some fun doing it. Hopefully I should have it back and running in a couple of weeks.

After all the mock up is done, then to tackle the body work. I've never done body work myself. Right now it looks like the rear 1/4 panels in the wheel wells are pretty rusted through. And the spare tire sheet metal partially worn through and the right front fender is bent out of shape. Does anyone know where I can get front fenders and hood?

There's an NOS on e-bay, buy it now for $695. I've been after another guy for a week now to get me info on some used one's he's got listed, and haven't gotten an answer. I know of some in Georgia also, no rust but minor dents..nice one's are hard to come by, I've been looking for about a year. Saw a hood on e-bay also.

Dave

They are the ones I've been after..can't get a response from the guy.

Dave

-
Back