-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohr1332

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
we have a 65 dodge dart fiberclass 4 inch cowl hood. bolt on. $300. can deliver chryslers at carlisle.

Attachments

• 049.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 1,945
  • 051.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 053.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1,494
  • 057.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,379
Where in Pa? I might want to get a look at it in person. 4" seems a little severe for me but maybe not.

I realize it has been a long time , but if this hasn't sold yet , it is now.
P.M. sent
thanks,
John

Does anyone know the manufacturer of this 1965 Dodge Dart Hood with Cowl scoop? I'm looking for one for my car.

I have a flat hood from Showcars in Toronto that is O.K. if you are interested...but it will cost as much to ship as I want for the part which puts you around 400.00 delivered.
I ordered it , then after 18 months of waiting , found one with a cowl scoop.
So the day after I paid for the cowl hood , I get a notification from Showcars with a tracking number.
Oh well.
It is a pin on and I have not drilled mounting holes in it...I am going to make a metal frame and glass it on to the cowl hood to use with stock hinges minus springs and could do the same with this one too.
p.m. me if you're interested.

Tubtar,
I'm interested in the hood. Would you send me some pictures and your contact information

Thanks

Tubtar,
I'm interested in the hood. Would you send me some pictures and your contact information

Thanks
Sorry for the slow reply........I am on the road for the next few days , but as soon as I can put my camera and garage in the same spot I will get some pics for you.

i know this is old but im looking for any fiberglass parts for my 65 dart, front and rear bumpers hood trunk doors anything does any one know of anyone that makes anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back