Not open for further replies.

Oregon Rookie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Salem Oregon.
PARTS ONLY -- $1500 OBO
1965 Dodge Dart Survivor 4 door car which was found abandoned in one of my foreclosure houses. Car has been sitting in this location since 1984 from talking to the former owner's family (now deceased). (Was last registered in 1985). This is as close to a barn find as you can find these days. Comes with full dust patina. Car was running when parked in 1984. Car body is fair with some rust and dent action in the front/grille. Right quarter panel is rusted. Interior shows all glass complete with seats in very good shape in the front, with the back seats in good shape on the lower and the upper portion in the back cracked.

The real magic in this car is the optional high output 4 barrel carburetor 273 Charger V8 Engine. It has the automatic transmission. I'm not a hardcore MOPAR plymouth duster / valiant/ charger gear head, but can only imagine the engine swap possibilities for the the engine out of the this older A body dodge car.

With the estate never settled and no executor, this car is parts only and you will have to tow her out. (No way to get title.) The value is in the engine / transmission. This would be a good ugly sister parts car too. I do have the keys!

I'm interested in reclaiming the garage space. Come and get it! Trailer her up. $1500 OBO

DSCN4824[1].JPG

DSCN4825[2].JPG

DSCN4827[1].JPG

DSCN4829[1].JPG

DSCN4830[1].JPG

DSCN4832[1].JPG

DSCN4835[1].JPG

DSCN4836[1].JPG

DSCN4840[1].JPG

DSCN4839[1].JPG

Last edited:
Status