1965 dodge dart

-

jw97neon

Reaction score
Just wanted to share. Got the suspension worked out finally. All this time off work allowed me to work on the old car. (Shoulder injury has made it tough lol). Hemi Denny coilover setup, borgeson steering box, firm feel front sway bar. Wow…. What a difference.

IMG_9277.jpeg

IMG_9231.jpeg

IMG_7764.jpeg

You used the torsion bar eliminator kit, right? I bought one of those from Denny when I fell down the Gen 3 swap rabbit hole with my 70 Duster. Gen 3 stuff went adios, but I'm still gonna use it with my small block. Your Dart looks awesome!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You used the torsion bar eliminator kit, right? I bought one of those from Denny when I fell down the Gen 3 swap rabbit hole with my 70 Duster. Gen 3 stuff went adios, but I'm still gonna use it with my small block. Your Dart looks awesome!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lol funny thing is this is why I have this on my dart. I brought this for my swap. A gen 3 swaps require so much more room. I put a rack and pinion setup on my other dart that has a Gen 3 hemi swap.

Yeah, when you drop a Gen 3 into a 67 & up A body....there ain't room to cuss a cat in the engine compartment. I can't even imagine doing an early A Gen 3 swap! :eek:

Yeah, when you drop a Gen 3 into a 67 & up A body....there ain't room to cuss a cat in the engine compartment. I can't even imagine doing an early A Gen 3 swap! :eek:
It gets tight lol. My other 65 dart that this suspension kit was purchased for.

IMG_8340.jpeg

-
Back