-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65sat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out a 65 barracuda, the car is factory light blue exterior, medium blue interior, bucket seat, floor shift. Factory 273 2 bbl V8/904 with 7.25 rear. It has the V8 commando badges, but I always assumed a commando car was 4 barrel not 2, so I am not going to claim it is a ''commando'' car.

It is 100% complete and has 63k original miles on it, with lots of original paperwork from the lady that bought it. I saved it from the crusher and bought it from a tow driver. NO TITLE and he is not helping with that, so I am not going to try to save this car. I cut out the floor rust and threw away the carpet. I have the rest. I have replaced the brake master cyl, the ignition key cyl and keys, and changed the oil & filter and coolant.

It runs and drives but does not stop. RF brake seized up badly, brake lines rusted. Rust in the quarters, valance, floors, trunk lid. Nice roof, good glass, usable doors, repairable and decent usable fenders, decent hood I bought off a guy since the original was very bad (still have). All of the chrome, wheel arch, rocker, glass frames, quarter panel, etc. Car came with rusty 13'' wheels, but I sought out a set of original 14x4.5wide 4inch bolt space correct wheels, and have painted them and put new rubber and old center caps on them.

IF you want something, PM me directly or simply ask here and I will respond as fast as I can. If it is a hard to find small interior clip of some kind, please be specific as I am mostly a B body guy and don't take them apart that far usually.

Also worth mentioning, I have a 65 only correct 273 4 barrel intake, chrome 273 commando air cleaner assembly with the letter plate, and the black and chrome 273 commando valve covers for an accurate 4 barrel/commando conversion that I will sell as a kit, or with the complete 273.

Large items do not get shipped.
Located in Richmond VA.

If you don't see it in the photo, that's because I already took it off. Can send more photos on request.

Thx

1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back