Status
Not open for further replies.

GSS340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
SALE PENDING!!!!!!!!!!

Decided to sell "Old Blue". If anyone needs a parts car for a 65 plymouth belvedere here it is. Car is complete minus headliner and rear seats. Has slant six and auto trans. Was running and moving around under own power but has a sticking # 2 cylinder valve and I bent a pushrod rev'ing it. Has excellent and straight bumpers, beautiful grill and headlight bezels. Very nice dash cluster, radio and bezel. Has an 8.75 and even the original hubcaps. Car sat in storage for almost past 10 years. Front clip is very nice with only a little amount of rust in lower fenders (very nice straight non bondo fenders) and hood and trunk lid are nice also. Has all exterior trim (I have missing door trim) and in nice shape. Tail lights and bezels very nice. An excellent parts car. Asking $650.00 Located in IL at zip code 62293 (for you mapquesters). Which is just about an hour SE of St. Louis MO.

Call Len at ( 618 ) 978-2413

65 belvedere 003.jpg

65 belvedere 011.jpg

65 belvedere 004.jpg

65 belvedere 008.jpg

Well. Did you sell it ? I saw pending? Let me know and PM me if you would please. Thanks or call me @ 417-293-0116 cell days.

Did you ever get my e-mail. Did you just sent it.

It's the same car...the guy that bought it intended on parting it. I had listed on ebay also with a buy it now and the guy "bought it now" within hours of being listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back