[FOR SALE] ***1965 Plymouth Sport Fury II - 383 Commando - 4 Speed - Convertible***

-

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
This is a rare car. Everything is there except the center console. Manual steering, manual brakes.

The car is currently registered and I have the Title. The transmission is out of the car, the bell housing and clutch are still attached.

Edited "I do have the transmission, you can see it on the front of the trailer. I also have the shifter and linkage.

On one of my engine stands I have a fresh 383. It can go with the car for an additional fee. END OF EDIT"

$6500.00

IMG_8738.jpeg

IMG_8748.jpeg

IMG_9645.jpeg

IMG_9644.jpeg

IMG_9640.jpeg

IMG_9643.jpeg

IMG_9642.jpeg

IMG_8740.jpeg

IMG_9639.jpeg

Last edited:
When you say the transmission is out of the car, does that mean it's gone, or maybe in the trunk? What about the shifter and linkage, also?

When you say the transmission is out of the car, does that mean it's gone, or maybe in the trunk? What about the shifter and linkage, also?
Yes, I have the transmission. You can see the transmission on the front of the trailer. I do have the linkage and the shifter as well.

Edited "I do have the transmission, you can see it on the front of the trailer. I also have the shifter and linkage.

On one of my engine stands I have a fresh 383. It can go with the car for an additional fee. END OF EDIT"

Last edited:
-
Back