-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wh23g3g

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well I'm finally ready to sell my 1965 Valiant 200. I've been busy working on my 99 Dakota R/T and don't have time or know how to properly fix this Valiant. It has a Bill of Sale only. It is currently registered and insured. Originally sold at Bill Balentine Motors Inc, in Anderson, SC. Original options were: 225 Slant Six, Torqueflite on the column, 2.93 rear axle(not an option), 6.50x13 whitewall, Backup lights, Deluxe wheel covers, Washer & Variable Speed wipers. Originally Light tan with tan interior. Needs lots of rust repair, especially front floor pans and driver's fender. Also needs pass. lower door patched as well as lower rear quarters. The driver's side rear lower quarter panel happens to the worst and I don't have a photo of it but can get one if needed. I do have new front floor pans in the box and new trunk weatherstripping plus a tote of misc. Valiant parts. Currently has a 1966 170 engine. It runs and drives down the block. But it will need to be trailered to a new home. Has 9" drums. Some things I've already done: replaced brakes all the way but for the block, fuel system down to the carburetor, engine harness from Year One, Dash Harness from Year One, seats redone in semi-close tan cloth, gauges rebuilt by Instrument Specialties Inc. Has a correct and working Valiant labeled AM radio in the dash. Located in Stonemountain, Georgia. I'm wanting $2000. Will take offers if interested at all or if you need any more pictures.

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1278[1].JPG

IMG_1286[1].JPG

IMG_1295[1].JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back