[FOR SALE] 1965 Plymouth Valiant Signet hardtop with MOPAR remanufactured 318ci LA (overbored 0.060"), 4bbl Edelbrock carb and intake (No Reserve Auction)

-

Jaspet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Currently on Bring a Trailer auction site with current bid=$2,100 (as of this posting edit at 12:50 PM 10/5/2024) - auction ends Sunday 10/6/2024 @ 11:30 AM (Pacific Time)

The auction at Bring a Trailer is set at "No Reserve," meaning whoever bids the highest gets it - guaranteed sale to the highest bidder!

Originally a 273ci Commando V8, swapped to a 318ci LA bored 0.060" over
Edelbrock 4bbl carb with Edelbrock intake manifold
Worm gear in steering column replaced by prior owner - steering tight (no slop/play in the wheel)
Flowmaster exhaust
4 wheel drum brakes with single pot master

Much more info and tons of pictures at the above linked site for the live auction...

Apologies but per Bring a Trailer auction site rules I cannot post an asking price while auction is live - I have contracted with them to sell through their site with No Reserve (meaning the car is guaranteed to sell to whoever the highest bidder is at auction's close at 11:30 AM (Pacific Time) on 10/6/2024).

Please visit the above site if interested, to view and/or bid on the auction. Cheers!

Vehicle is located in Moraga, CA

IMG_4374.jpg
IMG_4376.jpg
IMG_4377.jpg
IMG_4382.jpg
IMG_4384.jpg
IMG_4386.jpg
IMG_6457(1).JPG

IMG_4373.jpg
IMG_4372.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

Last edited:
He's not going to be able to price it. It's in a bidding auction. Maybe he could at least say if he has a reserve and what it's set at.

Thank you for the heads up @Dartnut , @TX9Duster , @memike , @73Charger318 - I appreciate it. I see the rule FABO has and did my best to keep in line with it by posting the current highest bid - as mentioned above by @73Charger318 per the auction rules at Bring a Trailer I cannot post an asking price while the auction is live (and even if I had a Reserve price set - which I do not - they wouldn't allow me to post the reserve price anywhere else to keep the bidding at their site fair - not fair if some people know a reserve price on an auction and other folks don't).

But again - I do not have a Reserve price set - it is a No Reserve auction, so it goes to the highest bidder, whatever that bid is. In keeping with your rules I followed them to the best of my ability - there is no asking price for my car (see paragraph below). My apologies for not replying sooner. Your rules state that you allow Ebay auctions (and I understand on Ebay you can post a BIN or Buy it Now price) but that is not how the Bring a Trailer auctions work - Buy it Now is not an option on the Bring a Trailer auction site. I posted in my original post above the then-current highest bid ($1,965) and now it is up to $2,100 (I will edit the original post to reflect this but tomorrow morning as the auction nears closing I won't be able to update this site with the highest bid in real time if multiple bids come in last minute as is often the pattern). My apologies: I'm not trying to break your rules, but again there just is no asking price - it is a No Reserve auction (as put forth by @73Charger318 above). The best I can do is this:

The auction at Bring a Trailer is set at "No Reserve," meaning whoever bids the highest gets it - guaranteed sale to the highest bidder. I will edit and include the prior statement in my original post...

Thank you, my apologies, and if you need to delete my ad on your site to keep things in line with how you need it to be run, I completely understand and no hard feelings!

Last edited:
This is an ad to an auction and no price is required. It is allowed.

-
Back