Status
Not open for further replies.

FOURSEASON

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys
I am looking for a complete passenger side quarter panel including quarter window frame and door jamb for a 65 valiant conv.
thank you.

I purchased a complete parts car only for the quarter panel and when I got it, it was a 64. The seller claimed it was a 65. so I will be posting this car for sale in a few days. (seller had no pictures)

'64 Valiant is different than '65 Valiant, but '64 Barracuda is the same as '65 Valiant

Ummm, no it isn't. I have a 64 Barracuda and both a 65 Valiant hardtop and convertible. They are different. The 65 Valiant quarter window rolls backward, and the 64 and 65 Barracuda's quarter windows go straight down. Other signets that I have had in other years go straight down, too. I think the 65 may be unique in the way it rolls backwards into the panel.

Ummm, no it isn't. I have a 64 Barracuda and both a 65 Valiant hardtop and convertible. They are different. The 65 Valiant quarter window rolls backward, and the 64 and 65 Barracuda's quarter windows go straight down. Other signets that I have had in other years go straight down, too. I think the 65 may be unique in the way it rolls backwards into the panel.

I was just referring to the sheet metal....window mechanisms can be swapped for a particular model.

I have a complete 65 Valiant signet Convert for sale parts car , all there not sure where your located, PM me if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back