1966 Barracuda Interior Braided Edge?

-

FrankReal66

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am here trying to figure out how and where i could find this edge that is coming apart slowly on the inside edges of my 1966 Barracuda...

Heres a picture since I am unsure on how to describe it...
20160519_175750.jpg

Any ideas where in can find it? its pretty much the same all across the borders of the doors. Also anyone happen to have a kick panel? pretty sure you can tell why :p

Any and all help appreciated, thanks guys!

Knowing that is called wind lace ( or windlass? ) may help in your search.

Knowing that is called wind lace ( or windlass? ) may help in your search.

That just might solve my problem here lol.. if im able to find it ill set up a link here for others to see/buy in case they need the same help

thanks again @RedFish !

I bought my windlasce at Restoration Specialties in Windbar PA. They had an exact match to the color in my 65 Dart wagon. I've got a pair of useable kick panels if interested.

I bought my windlasce at Restoration Specialties in Windbar PA. They had an exact match to the color in my 65 Dart wagon. I've got a pair of useable kick panels if interested.
Go on the Rock Auto site and after putting in your year, make, and model then in the search box type in windlace, that's where I bought mine from and it fit very nicely and looks very good, wasn't very expensive either.
Bob

Really would be interested in those kick panels! PM me!

Go on the Rock Auto site and after putting in your year, make, and model then in the search box type in windlace, that's where I bought mine from and it fit very nicely and looks very good, wasn't very expensive either.
Bob

I didnt think rock auto would have that lol.. those people got everything! Thanks! Really helped out!

-
Back