-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolGrip

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Here's a rundown of the basics: Rust free lifelong Texas car (trailered to Northern Kentucky) with full original documentation. 60,000 actual miles, original 273 2 bbl, 904 auto, console, originally A/C (now gone), bright yellow/black vinyl top, radio (not currently hooked up), 14" ET Turbine wheels, rallye wheel with power steering, tinted glass.

In the restoration I have added the following BRAND NEW parts:
Tires, tinted windshield, arm rests, headliner, seals/weather stripping/wind lacing, carpet, water pump, vinyl top, glove box, starter, battery, master cylinder, brake cylinders, complete 2 1/2" Formula S exhaust (except resonator), gas tank/sending unit, hoses, carb rebuild, electric fan. There's more, but you get the idea...

I wanted to keep it as stock as possible, but instead of re-doing the stock front buckets, I installed a pair of comfortable nicely matching buckets from a Jeep Patriot.
Although you'd never know it, the factory-appearing exterior yellow isn't PAINT, it is a WRAP (my son does this professionally). It is beautiful, durable & low maintenance - just wash it. It NEVER needs waxing.
Since completion, I've driven the car nearly 600 miles & it is a joy to drive. It would be great for bucket-list road trips.
This is my first (and last) restoration, so the car isn't perfect, but it's REALLY nice, if I do say so myself. Hopefully a MOPAR guy (or gal) who has been looking for an attention-getting RARE car will see this and take it home. I was planning to take it to car events this summer, but the Corona virus took care of that! And now I need that garage space back.

I've priced it to sell at $13,500 OBO. No trades.

I'm in Park Hills, Kentucky (Cincinnati, Ohio area). Let me know if you're interested. I've never sold a car on this site, & I'm not real computer literate, so bear with me regarding communication. I'll do my best to provide other pictures - including those taken during restoration and assembly - & answer any questions.

Thanks,
Mark

Glamour shot front on lift.jpg

Glamor shot 1.jpg

Glamor shot high.jpg

Glamour Shot Low Rear.jpg

Glamor shot interior high.jpg

Glamour shot Villa Hills.jpg

Glamour shot engine center.jpg

Glamour shot engine right.jpg

Glamour shot rear seat down, trap door closed.jpg

Glamour shot underneath and exhaust.jpg