Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Here is my dart wagon up for sale. Nice solid running and driving project. Has two spots of rust on the floor pan, passenger front and passenger rear. No other rust issues. Quarters, wheel wells, frame and everything else is solid. All of the glass is good minus the windshield. It needs some body work done to the left front fender and left rear corner, also the tailgate has some dents. The 225 is solid, doesn't leak a drop and neither does the transmission. The brakes work ok, but the pedal is a little low. The interior needs to be redone, seat covers are worn out and it currently has house carpet inside. If your looking for a cool driver that can be restored, this is for you. I have had a couple of people interested in the car here on fabo but nothing solid as of yet. I'm asking $2000 for it, and may consider a trade or partial trade.

The car is sold! The owner of the shop wanted it real bad and finally decided to buy it. Kinda cool I guess being that I get to do a light restoration on it and get paid to do the work!

Its back up for sale! My boss had other things that come up and I bought it back from him. I will post pictures of it tomorrow. Thanks!

Here is the only picture I could find. I will get the car back on the lift and take more pictures of it. Since the site crashed all of the pictures got erased from the thread!

Attachments

• IMG00056-20100822-0844.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 652
Here we go!

Attachments

• Dennis Pics 2 446.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 639
  • Dennis Pics 2 448.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 630
  • Dennis Pics 2 444.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 599
Few more

Attachments

• Dennis Pics 2 442.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 634
  • Dennis Pics 2 443.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 618
  • Dennis Pics 2 437.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 613
Bump it up! Just wanted to update everyone. I will be putting it up on ebay this week or weekend. Thanks!

Sold to my friend Harrold, and now its mine!!! Cant believe I found it on here! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back