Status
Not open for further replies.

m880cummins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Wagon owners!

I have a lot of stuff for wagons that will be for sale. I have 3 cars worth of parts and only need enough for one.

Here's an overview:

270 exterior trim/mouldings
non AC heater box $15
AC accessories and boxes
273 block 5900 miles shop built has spun rod bearing. Early 66 date code
270 dash trim (glove box trim $15, corner piece with emblem $10, non ac radio plate uncut no cracks $15)
manual pedal assembly $45
3 on the tree and auto columns $15 each
quarter glass non tinted $60/side or $100/pr
arm rest mounts
horn rings (270 style with the offset 2 spoke column) Good shape maybe a small pit in a place or 2 but very nice $10
glass
Aluminum interior mouldings (carpet & door sill)

I have much much more stuff but I have no body panels, grilles or bumpers.

I have some used taillights with some minor pitting but chrome somewhat decent

Stuff I have that can/will fit this car:

NOS and USED motor wheel spyders both 14" and 15" with 5x4.5 bolt pattern
mid 70s disc brake conversion setups. Have spindles, splash shields, rotors, rebuild-able calipers caliper brackets etc

I don't price/have pictures because I basically have a crap load of spare stuff. Just PM me and we can negotiate a price and pickup/shipping. I can do package deals etc. Not asking ridiculous collector prices but neither am I asking salvage yard prices. Some stuff is priced. I will be at Carlisle for the Nats

Charlie

I have a 66 wagon and am looking for a tailgate, the four inner sill plates, decent arm rests and some other basic items like that...the dash vents... I am not far from philly...let me know ASAP please :)

Are the door sill plates still available??? Will they fit a 1965 Dart GT 2 dr???

Are the door sill plates still available??? Will they fit a 1965 Dart GT 2 dr???

Did you see how old this thread is? The original poster probably has forgotten about this thread...

Maybe try to pm him.

And wagons are 4 doors, the sill plates are different from 2 door cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back