Not open for further replies.

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, trying to see what's out there these days. I'd like to get a little cruiser for the summer. Basically what I'm looking for is a decent shape a body that runs and drives... don't care if it's a slant car... the cleaner the better... maybe grannies old ride?? Looking for something close to home Wisconsin.. I am in the market for less than 5k at the moment so not sure what's out there but let me know what you have. Pm me if you have anything I might be interested in. No projects for me at the moment I'm looking for something I can drive and fix up a little as I go and still enjoy it. Thanks!!

sorry that you are so far,i have this 69 dart,6 cyl. power brake,power steering,drivetrain very good condition,solid car,under and frames very good,asking $6,500 for this nice driver,need new vinyl top and a seat skin

I want it! Wonder how much it would cost to ship? I'm sending you a pm with my email.

for that year model, you might have to go a tad higher to get exactly what you want.

I've seen some pretty nice drivers in that range. Just basically looking for a running driving car I can fix as I go. The car listed above is $6,500 at the lower end of my budget and looks beautiful. Not looking for a show car here. I am a bodyman and painter by trade so that part doesn't have to be perfect.

Rlcbit I sent you a pm on your car but didn't hear back not sure if it went through. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back