Status
Not open for further replies.

71 Duster 440

Quarter Life Crisis
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'd like to sell/trade a set of 1967 Barracuda chrome hood inserts for a set of dart/duster/demon dual hood scoops with bezels or sell outright for $120 shipped. This set was spray painted black at some time in its life, and that paint is of course peeling now. The chrome has the typical pitting/peeling but all mounting tabs are intact and unbroken. Nuts are not included as they were reused to mount the new set. I'm going to try to strip off the old black paint before selling and see if they clean up a little bit. Here's a bad picture of them:

mms95picture.jpg

I'm asking $120 shipped solely because these are fairly rare and not reproduced. Willing to add money for the right set of scoops/bezels if a trade is offered. PM me and let me know. Thanks FABO!

Chris

Located on Long Island, NY.

I checked what some other members are selling these for and dropped the price to $75 plus shipping, which shouldn't be too bad. PM me if interested.

Now asking $50 plus minimal shipping. I need these gone. They aren't reproducing these yet and these are in perfectly fine condition to be rechromed! Get an OE set while you can!!

TTT

Still have these inserts for sale. I also have a set of dig dish hubcaps and a 67 Barracuda steering wheel with a few splits in it and chrome horn ring that I'll let go for cheap.

For $35 shipped, I'll take 'em. I haven't restored a set of '67s yet but some trashed '68s turned out great. If you take paypal, PM me or post your paypal address and I'll get the funds to you.

Sending a PM now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back