1967 barracuda fastback ,decision finally.

-

poppys67toy

slow learner
Reaction score
Hi all, after going back and forth several times as to modding or restoring my 67 273 commando fastback I have made a decision ,doesn't seem like it would be that tough huh ?I have decided to keep it as stock as possible and just enjoy it. If I come across a less complete or original candidate I will build a more modded or performance car. the only things I will change on this car are the exhaust headers and duals,shocks ,and maybe a repaint and functional items . thanks for all your suggestions I truly appreciate them.I will be posting more pics and info as I get things done .thanks again larry:-D

Larry, I just the pics of your car and I think I would do exactly the same thing you are now planning. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to meet up in the near future since we are both in the Bay Area. Good luck.

If I could find one in that condition,I,d do the same(refresh the paint)maybe a couple add-ons to the engine.8)

I agree . A nice solid car. I like the close to stock look too. You can drive, and enjoy that car as you work on it.

hi and thanks to all of you for the encouragement . I will post more pics as I get more done. larry

Hi there and add my vote to go original!! Beautiful car! There are many others out there to mod! IMO.

-
Back